NASSCOM Hosts The First Ever Virtual NASSCOM Product Conclave 2021
New Delhi, 11th January 2021: The implications of COVID-19 have accelerated digital adoption at an unimaginable scale. The increasing use of technology to work, think, innovate and stay connected have shaped new digital habits. India’s product and startup sector is rapidly innovating for this new normal with SaaS, DeepTech, Healthtech, Edtech, Fintech and Future of Work emerging as resilient fast-growing segments.
- NASSCOM statement: U.S. presidential inauguration
- NASSCOM Hosts The First Ever Virtual NASSCOM Product Conclave 2021
- Digital Acceleration, Deep-Tech Adoption, Driving Steady Growth For India’s Tech Start-Up Ecosystem In 2021 – NASSCOM – Zinnov Report
- DST releases Draft 5th National Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy for public consultation
- 24 digital governance initiatives/ products by Government entities under 7 categories received Digital India Awards 2020 by President today