Shri V.K. Yadav, Chairman & CEO, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways has been conferred with the prestigious “Eminent Engineer Award for the Year 2020’ The award has been conferred for his outstanding contribution towards modernization and reforms over Indian Railways
Shri V.K. Yadav, Chairman & CEO, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways has been conferred with the prestigious “Eminent Engineer Award for the Year 2020’ by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) for his outstanding contribution towards modernization and reforms over Indian Railways.
Every year Institution of Engineering and Technology, Delhi Local Network celebrates Engineers’ Day on the 15th September to commemorate the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya. On this occasion, besides technical activities the Institution also presents Eminent Engineer’s Award to distinguished Engineering personalities for their outstanding services in the field of Engineering and technology.
About Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET):-
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) is a multidisciplinary professional engineering institution formally known as The Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), established 1871. It is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions with over 168,000 members in 150 countries. The Institution is celebrating glorious 150 years of existence. IET is registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No. 211014) and Scotland (No. SC038698). IET Delhi Local Network is one amongst nine such networks in South Asia, which constitutes the Indian arm of the IET.
(Release ID: 1684749)
- NASSCOM statement: U.S. presidential inauguration
- NASSCOM Hosts The First Ever Virtual NASSCOM Product Conclave 2021
- Digital Acceleration, Deep-Tech Adoption, Driving Steady Growth For India’s Tech Start-Up Ecosystem In 2021 – NASSCOM – Zinnov Report
- DST releases Draft 5th National Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy for public consultation
- 24 digital governance initiatives/ products by Government entities under 7 categories received Digital India Awards 2020 by President today